The Calcium and Cell Function Conference
June 24, 2023 - June 30, 2023
The program will address the rapidly moving research on receptor-regulated calcium signaling and the critical questions that are key to establishing future therapies for cardiovascular, airway, gut, liver, immunoinflammatory, metabolic and neurological disorders. It is the only conference on this important topic that will be convened in 2023.
Conference sessions will present the latest findings and promote discussion on:
• Emerging new technologies to study calcium signaling
• Organellar calcium signaling
• Calcium signaling in metabolism and muscular and cardiovascular systems
• Store operated calcium channels and TRP channels
• Calcium signaling in cancer and the immune system
• Calcium signaling in the nervous system
• Calcium crosstalk with other signaling pathways
• Calcium signaling proteins and regulatory mechanisms
• New and notable session with latest breakthroughs
The conference covers 11 sessions, 33 speakers, 16 junior investigator talks, and four poster sessions. The program includes two Career Development Workshops: one for postdocs and early career scientists about funding opportunities and how to write a successful grant; and a roundtable discussion with individuals from academia, industry, and publishing on the topic of career paths.