Experiment: Gene editing in vitro by various peptide variants delivering Cas12a in NK cells.
PI: Paul B McCray, Jr, MD
Description: In Vitro shuttle peptide delivery of Cas12a RNP targeting human NKG2A gene in human NK cells. Gene editing was assessed after 48hr by T7E1 digestion.
Editing Assay: Calculated editing efficiency by T7E1 digestion.
Parent Project: Delivery of CRISPR Ribonucleoproteins to Airway Epithelia Using Novel Amphiphilic Peptides
Other experiments in this project: 5
- Peptide Shuttle optimization to deliver Cas9 RNP to human airway epithelia cells
- Peptide Shuttle optimization to deliver Cas12a RNP to human airway epithelia cells
- Testing Shuttle Peptides ability to deliver GFP-NLS to airway epithelia.
- Gene editing in vitro by various peptide variants delivering Cas RNPs to primary Human airway epithelia cells.
- Shuttle peptides enable in vivo gene editing with Cas9 and Cas12a RNP in mouse airway epithelia
Download: Submitted files
Select experimental variable to highlight records on the chart:
Note: Hover over the bars to view additional information
|Record Id||Condition||Editor||Model||Delivery||Target Locus||Guide||Dosage||Editing Efficiency % indel||Image|
|15000000531||S10||AsCas12a (Feldan Therapeutics)||NK||S10||NKG2A||NKG2A||1.33uM Cas12a/2.0uM gRNA/7.5uM Shuttle Peptide||
|15000000532||S18||AsCas12a (Feldan Therapeutics)||NK||S18||NKG2A||NKG2A||1.33uM Cas12a/2.0uM gRNA/7.5uM Shuttle Peptide||
|15000000533||S85||AsCas12a (Feldan Therapeutics)||NK||S85||NKG2A||NKG2A||1.33uM Cas12a/2.0uM gRNA/7.5uM Shuttle Peptide||
|15000000534||CM18-PTD4||AsCas12a (Feldan Therapeutics)||NK||CM18-PTD4||NKG2A||NKG2A||1.33uM Cas12a/2.0uM gRNA/7.5uM Shuttle Peptide||
|Shuttle peptide design and protein delivery to airway epithelia|